Introduction to Xperience Management and XLA
1. Understand what Xperience Management and XLA are.
2. Understand why Xperience Management and XLA are important.
3. Understand how to make Xperience Management and XLA practical
This half-day training introduces the concepts of Xperience Management and XLA. XLA is an abbreviation for Xperience Level Agreement. An XLA is an agreement with the aim of creating a defined experience through Xperience Indicators (XIs). An XLA connects
technical performance, as agreed in an SLA, with customer perception across all IT interactions. It is based on the view that we should do what really matters. How well does the end-user like and experience a particular service? When the XLA agreements
have been laid down in an agreement, we can work towards active Xperience Management that strives for continuous improvement of the end-user experience.
The content of this training ensures that you are sufficiently equipped to take the Introduction to Xperience Management and XLA exam. To pass you must answer at least 70% of the multiple-choice questions correctly. When you pass your exam, your result
will be made concrete with a certificate (XLA® Ambassador). This certificate shows that you have sufficient knowledge about the Introduction to Xperience Management and XLA.
Payment (via Paypal or on invoice):
There are two ways to pay:
- Individuals can pay via PayPal or iDeal by clicking on 'Buy & Enrol Now'. For this, it is first required to create an account at the Giarte Academy.
- Business customers can request the courses and pay the bill via the invoice they receive. Please contact the Giarte Academy for this. The instructions and contact details are below.
Please state your PO number (if applicable), trade name, address, and Chamber of Commerce number.
Telephone: +31 20 622 3444