Basics of Xperience Management and XLA
the essence of a good Xperience.
what the Xperience Management Journey entails and how the 5-Ds operate.
- Define, the bigger picture of Xperience Management, the 'why'
- Discover, the current situation and learn where you can improve
- Dream, what you could do to improve, make practical plans
- Design, an XMO, service or collaboration to realize your dreams
- Deliver, Xperience Management with roles, processes and tools
how to realise a better Xperience, better collaboration and more business
you can follow this training, two things are required:
the Introduction to Xperience Management and XLA training.
the XLA® Ambassador Badge.
2 days training delves further into
the concepts as explained in the Introduction to Xperience Management and
XLA training. What is the essence of a good experience and why is it so
essential for the end user? In addition to a deeper theoretical elaboration,
practical examples are also covered in this training, good practices are
shared, and group assignments are carried out. Based on this, we explain step
by step how we can achieve a better customer experience. It is important to
recognize where your organization is now and where it wants to be. You then
create the XLA with associated XIs, make them operational, and improve and
renew the delivered experience.
content of this training ensures that you are sufficiently equipped to take the
Basics of Xperience Management and XLA exam. To pass you must answer at
least 70% of the multiple-choice questions correctly. When you pass your exam,
your result will be made concrete with a certificate (XLA® Practitioner). This
certificate shows that you have sufficient knowledge about the Basics of
Xperience Management and XLA®.
Payment (via PayPal or on invoice):
There are two ways to pay:
- Individuals can pay via PayPal by clicking on 'Buy & Enrol Now'. For this, it is first required to create an account at the Giarte Academy.
- Business customers can request the courses and pay the bill via the invoice they receive. Please contact the Giarte Academy for this. The instructions and contact details are below.
Please state your PO number (if applicable), trade name, address, and Chamber of Commerce number.E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +31 20 622 3444