NTA 8038 XLA
Xperience Level Agreement (XLA®). Minimal requirements for the use and implementation of the XLA method.
the transition from the official NEN document (XLA theory) into good practice
business cases (XLA practice).
how to apply the XLA framework. The XLA framework consists of:
(Xperience, Business Impact and Collaboration)
(Strategy, Roadmap and Governance)
factors (Mindset, Skillset and Toolset)
the minimum requirements for both use and implementation of the XLA method.
This 90 minutes training consists of 10 videos (in Dutch) where we provide information, Good Practice business cases, and images about the NTA 8038 XLA. In the videos we cover the following key points:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to NTA
- Chapter 2: XLA in a nutshell
- Chapter 3: XLA framework
- Chapter 4: XLA values
- Chapter 5: XLA elements
- Chapter 6: XLA success factors
- Chapter 7: XLA agreement
- Chapter 8: XLA checklist
The content of this training is closely related to the official NTA 8038 XLA document. This document in English is available free of charge from connect.nen.nl. At the end of the training, you will find a list of frequently used terms and abbreviations from the NTA 8038 XLA.
The content of the videos ensures that you are sufficiently equipped to take the NTA 8038 XLA exam. To pass you must answer at least 70% of the multiple-choice questions correctly. When you pass your exam, your result will be made concrete with a certificate (XLA® Novice). This certificate shows that you have sufficient knowledge about NTA 8038 XLA.
Payment (via PayPal or on invoice):
There are two ways to pay:
- Individuals can pay via PayPal by clicking on 'Buy & Enrol Now'. For this, it is first required to create an account at the Giarte Academy.
Please state your PO number (if applicable), trade name, address, and Chamber of Commerce number.
- Business customers can request the courses and pay the bill via the invoice they receive. Please contact the Giarte Academy for this. The instructions and contact details are below.
Telephone: +31 20 622 3444